Cisco Announced 12- months Apprenticeship for Students in association with National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)
The Cisco Apprenticeship Program 2022 has been announced for B.Tech graduate students interested in working in the corporate world.Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more skills .
- Must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Must have graduated in 2021 and 2022 obtained a degree certificate or PDC.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting October 2022.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
Details about Apprenticeship :
While in training, the candidates are exposed to the corporate environment and learn soft skills. Participants who finish the programme and who fulfil Cisco’s requirements will also get certificates. Those picked will have to ensure that they are available for 12 months from October 2022 onwards. The first part of the course will be delivered online, while later classes will be held in Bengaluru.
During the 12-month apprenticeship, chosen students will get both classroom instruction and on-the-job training. According to Cisco, the programme provides participants with hands-on experience, training in the field, and exposure to different roles within the company.