Semrush Role of Content Exam Answers
Question 1: Why do people link to you?
- To make money via what you pay them
- To help you make money
- Because helping their site users by linking to great content increases those users’ affinity for their business
- Because Google ranks sites that link out higher
Question 2: What are some of the ways you can filter links in SEMrush? Choose three answers.
- Sort them by the price per link
- Limit the number of links per domain
- Filter our NoFollow/Sponsored/UGC links
- Sort them by PageScore
Question 3: What are the downsides of using a blog to publish evergreen content? Choose two answers.
- Many pages on a blog are “overhead” pages that Google won’t want to index
- Blog platforms show content based on age, not on importance and relevance
- Blogs make publishing too easy
- Google doesn’t like blogs
Question 4: What are the most important aspects of content for SEO? Choose two correct answers.
- Addressing user needs
- Publishing high quality content
- Publishing high volumes of content
- Publishing more content than your competitor
Question 5: Which of these is the most important aspect of links to your site?
- They are inexpensive
- They are freely given
- They use rich anchor text
- They link to money pages on your site
Question 6: What do our case studies about links as a ranking factor show us?
- If you get links too quickly it can hurt you
- You should focus all of your content eﬀorts on data research reports
- Links obtained via 301 redirects are not helpful
- If links are organically owned it’s OK if you get a lot of them very quickly
Question 7: How do we balance comprehensive content with the desire for easy to navigate websites?
- Decide on one or the other, you can’t have both
- Prioritize depth of content ﬁrst, it’s more important
- Invest in CX and UX and content depth and breadth so you can give users both
- Prioritize UX and CX ﬁrst, it’s more important
Question 8: What are some of the benefits of informational content? Pick the three best answers.
- It can increase your visibility
- It can enhance your brand
- It can build your reputation
- It can increase the number of pages on your site that are a ranking factor
Question 9: How can improving your EAT help your business? Choose the three best answers.
- Get more links to your content
- Get more leads as Google uses it as a ranking factor
- Improve your conversion rates
- Get more shares of your content