STEP NITK – IEEE- Industrial Internship Program -November 2021 | Apply Before 4 Jan,2022
Internships in Industry are a great way to adhere and understand the recent technology trends pertaining to Industrial standards and recent applications
Industrial Internships launched jointly by STEP – NITK and PANTECH play an important role in shaping the future of student community. The possibilities you’ll explore and the impact you’ll have are driven by your ideas and initiative.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE INDUSTRIAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
– Assist the participants development of employer-valued skills and recent trends – IoT with Machine Learning / Data Science
– Expose the student to the environment and expectations of standards par Industries & make them adhere to the same
– Expose the participants / student to professional mentors who will provide the student with the necessary support during the stages of the internship and provide an example of the behaviors expected in the intern’s workplace.
This Industrial Internship Program will be Online Mode, Assignments, Project Assignment with Hands on Methodology
- Duration of the Internship Program – 1 Month
- Mode : Online
Be a Staff / Student attending an accredited undergraduate or graduate program.
- Internship Certificate from STEP NITK and IEEE- Domain Training – Online Orientation
- Project Codes & Files- Completed Project Assignments
Duration & Important dates
- Internship hours are 2 Hrs per Day. Intern assistance will be project-driven & hands-on, providing the participants with more knowledge about the domain
- Duration: 1 Months / 4 Weeks
- Commencement of Internship: 4th January 2022
- Venue: Online