Program Manager, Machine Delivery, Global Infrastructure Opportunity 2022 by Google [Bengaluru & Hyderabad]: Apply Now
LOCATIONS : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It’s your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
As a Machine Delivery Program Manager within the Global Infrastructure Group, you will work with Google’s Product Areas, and be accountable for a smooth order lifecycle, culminating in on-time delivery of capacity resources.
- Develop deployment plans and fulfilment strategies in partnership with Product Areas and the supply chain team.
- Communicate health, status, and actions to stakeholders including Product Areas, GCD Leadership and Partner organizations.
- Collaborate across organizational levels and boundaries to improve efficiency, cycle times, reliability, predictability, and on-time delivery.
- Oversee and ensure successful execution and on-time delivery of these plans and strategies, and troubleshoot issues, identify risk areas, and develop mitigation strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Engineering, or Operations Research, or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience in program/project management , business operations, or supply chain/operations
- Experience manipulating data sets with Tableau, scripting languages (i.e. SQL, Python), and/or spreadsheet software
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Engineering, or Operations Research
- Excellent customer service focus and detail-orientated
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical management teams