Paytm Client Management Internship (Mumbai Location) | Apply Now !
If you are passionate about making a difference you will fit right in. Go ! join Paytm, learn and grow together.Go ahead get complete details and apply
About Paytm India
Paytm allows Indians to open a bank account, pay bills, recharge prepaid mobile, and more all in just one app. Paytm’s goal is to enhance digital excellence, increase earning growth, and cross-selling opportunities. Paytm dominates India’s digital payments sector with more than 1.2 billion transactions per month. Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants, and online platforms.
About the job:
Are you passionate about Cricket, Football, Badminton, Marathons and everything Sports in India? Are you keen on working with key Sporting leagues, franchisees and governing bodies? Then it’s a match!This unique role is focused on Sporting events in India ranging from the IPL to the ISL and PKL along with International cricket matches and other sports such as Badminton, Volleyball, Wrestling, and more. It gives you an insight into the rapidly growing Sports Industry in India.Ideal candidate would be an absolute Sports enthusiast wanting to learn more about the industry while also working on spectator experiences by way of partnering with various franchisees and sporting events in the country. Be able to liaise with all internal and external stakeholders.Be exceptional at client management. Be excited about contributing to the ever increasing Sports fanbase and their experiences in India.
Who should apply?
- Should have excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- We’re looking for hustlers with a knack for juggling multiple projects – we’re talking next level multi-tasking!!
- Experience in Client Management and Servicing & Project Management, within the Sports Industry is preferred and will earn you brownie points 😉
- You will need to synthesize information and communicate complicated processes with various teams and be highly organized.
- Good with number crunching, MS Office and has an eye for detail.
- If you have a positive attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to help out wherever necessary (The ‘Let’s Get This Done’ Attitude), apply away!
- Access to some of the largest Sporting events in India!
- Valuable experience in the Sports events Industry and opportunity to be part of one of India’s largest Sports Ticketing Platforms