Internship In Japan | Technical intern Training Program -TITP
What is TITP ?
TITP stands for Technical Intern Training Program. It is a work training program to assist foreign nationals and provide them with job opportunities in Japan. It is administered by JITCO.Under the program, selected candidates from India undergo three-to-five years of internship in Japan, after which they are required to return to India and utilize the skills acquired by them in Japan. In January 2018, MSDE appointed National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to monitor the program.
Why should you join TITP?
TITP aims to empower the Indian youth by honing their skills and providing career opportunities.
The program is expected to help them contribute to India’s economic development with specialized technical skills gained from training in Japanese industries.
- Age: 18 – 28 Years
- Qualification: 12th Pass/ ITI Graduate/Nursing Graduate
- Experience: 6 months to 1 year in relevant area.
- Citizenship: Should be Indian Citizen
The duration of internship ranges between 3-5 years
The “Technical Intern Training Program” Has The Following Benefits
- Technical Intern Trainees will advance their careers and contribute to the development of industries and companies through the utilization of their acquired skills after returning to their home countries.
- Technical Intern Trainees will contribute to the reform of quality management, work practices, cost awareness, etc., and to the improvement of production in their home countries through the utilization of their acquired skills and know-how.
- The program will benefit Japanese Implementing Organizations, etc., through the strengthening of relationships with overseas companies, the internationalization of management, vitalization of the company and contribution to production.
Selection Process :
The candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the interview. Few tests like aptitude test, technical test, Language test and medical tests are carried out to determine the same