Indian Post Office Recruitment 2022 – Indian Post Office Jobs for 10+2 Students | Latest Job Openings
Applications are being accepted for the Direct Recruitment of deserving athletes from the open market under the SPORTS QUOTA to fill the following positions in the Assam Postal Circle.
- Postol Assistont (PA) in Post Offices
- Sorting Assistont (SA) in Roilwoy Moil Service (RMS)
- Postol Assistont in Sovings Bonk Control Orgonisotion [PA(sBCo)
- Postmon in Post Offices
- Multi-Tosking Stoff (MTS) in Post Offices/ Railway Mail Service (RMS) ond PostolStores Depot
1. Postal Assistant
Highlights of the Program :
- Date of issue of notification : 27 /06/2022
- Lost Dote of Application : 27 /07 /2022
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant : Rs.25,500- to Rs.8l,l0O- in Level-4 os per Poy Motrix specified in Port-A of Schedule of Central Civil
Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 plus admissible allowances.
Construction and Training:
- Probation: Selected candidates will face off against one another and be up for election for a period of two(02) years.
- Training : Training will be imported to the conditions chosen or required by the Department of Posts.
- Postol Assistont / Sorting Assistont : Between 18-27 years
Assistant to the position and sorting assistant:
The candidate must hove passed l2th standard or equivalent examination from o recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education.
b) The candidates of higher qualifications will also be considered but they hove to fulfill the above conditions. There will be no preference for higher educational qualifications.
c) The candidate will be required to furnish certificate of Basic Computer Training from o recognized Computer Training institute before issuance of appointment letter. Computer Training Certificates from Central Government / State Government I University / Board etc. will also be acceptable for the purpose
2. Sorting Assistant
- Rs.25,500- to – Rs.81,100- in Level-4 as per Pay Matrix specified in Part A of Schedule of Central Civil Services revised Pay) Rules, 2016 plus admissible allowances.
- 12th Passed
- Rs.21,700- to Rs.69,lO0- in Level-3 os per Pay Specification in Port-A of Schedule of Central Civil Services (Revised Poy) Rules, 2016 plus admissible allowances.
- Between 18-27 years
- The applicant must possess a 10+2 or a diploma from a recognized university, the Board of Secondary Education, or the Board of School Education.
- Proficiency in the local languages Assamese, Bengali. The candidate ought to have studied the subject for a long time, ideally up to the ninth grade.
- Within two years of the date of his appointment, the candidate for the position of Postman must have a driving license for a two-wheeler, three-wheeler, or light motor vehicle. However, those with disabilities must be exempted from the license requirement.
- The candidate who did not have a valid driver’s license at the time of appointment shall not be eligible for a periodic pay raise until the presentation of such a license or for When the five years are through, the currency will be restored prospectively to the level it would have reached if periodic currency increases had not been withheld, and no further currency will be issued during that time.
4. Multitasking Staff
- Rs..l8,000- to Rs.56,900- in Level-l as per Pay Matrix specified in Part-A of Schedule of Centrol Civil Services (Revised Poy) Rules, 2015 plus admissible allowonces.
Age Limit :
- Candidates must possess essential educational qualification from recognized Board/University before applying for the posts.
- Candidates hove to scan and upload the images of original certificates
HOW TO APPLY ?
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS