IIT Ropar Summer Internship 2023 – Apply before 16 April 2023
Applications are invited for Summer Internship Programme for 5 to 8 weeks commencing from 15th May,2023 to 15th July, 2023 without any fellowship. Internship will be in offline mode. Get complete details on this internship and find the apply link below:
The candidates are required to apply online from IITs, NITs, IISERs, National Labs, Centrally funded technical Institutions,CEAs, Government Universities, Private institutions/Universities. Indian Academy of Sciences,DST Inspire or Similar organization
Opportunities available in following Department :
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Center for Applied Research in Data Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Last Date to Apply : The last date of submission of applications is 16th April, 2023 (Sunday).
Other Important Details :
- The candidates must select Research area in their relevant field of study/ course. They have an option in the form to select atmost 3 Research areas.
- The Candidates are required to do their internship in one department under one supervisor only. If they are found doing the opposite, their internship will be treated as null and void and no certificate will be issued.
- Hostel accommodation on sharing basis will be provided subject to availability on chargeable basis. “The application for accommodation (only after being selected for internship) should reach the office of Dean of Student Affairs through the faculty supervisor and the HOD for permission.
- The cost towards food and access to other amenities have to be paid by the student.”
- The area of research indicated in the advertisement is general.
- The number of slots advertised in the departments will vary. The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the slots
- No financial assistance will be provided to the candidates.