Enroll Now : Hubspot Email Marketing Final Exam Answers
Follow my Telegram Channel and Whatsapp Group for Free Courses and Certification
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for updates on free courses , free certifications, scholarships , internships and Job related Content
What is the definition of an email marketing strategy?
- A strategy used to market products and services and nurture relationships in a human and helpful way through the use of the email channel.
- A separate strategy outside of your inbound efforts that involves sending email.
- A strategy for sending all types of email for your business, including sales emails and administrative emails.
- A strategy around sending transactional email for your business.
What does it mean to create an inbound email marketing strategy?
- Develop a way to send blast email, create conversations, and close customers.
- Create a human, helpful, and customer-driven conversation and experience.
- Create a human, inbound, and holistic experience.
- Create a helpful, human, and lead-only driven conversation and experience.
When sending email you can segment contacts by their buyer personas. What is a buyer persona?
- A buyer persona is an actual representation of your customer based on real data.
- A buyer persona is a semi-fictional representation of your lead before they become a customer.
- A buyer persona is a semi-fictional representation of your ideal customer.
- A buyer persona is a tool you use to define your ideal customer.
As an inbound professional you might be sending many different types of emails, even one-to-one communication emails. What will you need to send one-to-many emails?
- Email sending provider
- Email service program
- Email service provider
- Email sender program
Fill in the blank: Without ________ for your emails, you won’t know if your emails are successful or not.
There are three best practices for creating a successful segmentation strategy. Two of them are having a clean and organized database and collecting the right information. What is the third?
- Understanding implicit and explicit data
- Sending at the right time
- Having buyer personas
- Segmenting by the buyer’s journey
Fill in the blank: A ___________ strategy is focused on using a software program to easily store and source a contact’s information, including their name, contact history, email information, and more.
- contact management
- contact organization
- contact program
- contact database
You can use your database and contact management strategy to do a few things: see the whole picture of every contact, organize contacts to keep a healthy database at all times, and what else?
- Organize all the interactions you have.
- Integrate your contact information with other tools you use.
- Integrate with the other parts of your platform.
- Integrate your email information with the other tools you use
Each year your contacts database will decay, so to successfully cater to the needs and interests of your contacts, what do you need to begin with?
- The right contacts in your database
- The right program to analyze the trends
- The right platform to bring in new contacts
- The right strategy to measure the decay
Before emailing any contacts in your database, what question do you need to ask yourself or your team?
- Do we have permission?
- Do we have a segment of contacts?
- Do we have a goal?
- Do we have an email template?
To help you track the health of your database, you’ll typically want to have a few segments that help you monitor that health. What is one example of a segment to track health?
- A segment that tracks all ineligible contacts
- A segment that tracks all emails sent
- A segment that tracks all actively subscribed contacts
- A segment that tracks all contact sources
Fill in the blank: In your email marketing strategy, CATS refers to “the right content to the right audience ______________.”
- at the right time equals success.
- at the right time equals sending.
- at the right term equals successful sending.
- at the right test equals success.
There are three key components to sending the right email. Two of them are the right email and the right time. What is the third?
- The right person
- The right segments
- The right email platform
- The right buyer personas
Fill in the blank: Connecting the different stages of the buyer’s journey with the content you’re sending is an example of ____________.
Using the data you have on each of your contacts—such as when they open, click, and convert—and scheduling your emails to send when your contacts are mostly likely to engage with your email is the definition of what?
- Send opportunity personalization
- Send time property
- Send delivering personalization
- Send time personalization
By adding the following copy to your email, what are you doing for your contacts? “Thanks for subscribing to my blog. I’m thrilled to have you here! You’ll be receiving updates from me on how to send better emails on a monthly basis, but if you’re looking to update your email preferences, you can do so anytime here. Invite your team members to subscribe because when we learn together, we grow together.”
- Setting expectations
- Subscribing them
- Aligning content
- Nurturing the contacts
What does AIDA stand for?
- Attention, interest, desire, action
- Attention, interest, decision, action
- Attention, ideas, desire, action
- Attention, intention, decision, action
What is the definition of a conversion?
- The completion of an open
- The completion of a click
- The completion of a desired action
- The completion of all clicks
What is the ideal length of an email subject line?
- 41-50 characters
- 55-75 characters
- 10-20 characters
- 75-100 cherecters
Fill in the blank: Words like “free” or “percent off” will not only trigger spam filters for your email, but will also ___________.
- have higher unsubscribe rates.
- trigger better sales.
- align with the content for coupons in the email.
- not sound like the email is coming from a real person.
Fill in the blank: The snippet of copy that’s pulled in from the body of your email is the _________.
- preview text
- preview email
- preview content
- preview line
You have one goal for your email, and your CTA should drive the reader toward that goal. In addition to your CTA button, how else can you link to your CTA?
- By hyperlinking appropriate copy
- By editing alt-text
- By linking images to your offer
- All of the above
True or false? Email deliverability is the measurement and understanding of how successful a sender is at getting their marketing email into people’s inboxes.
What is graymail?
- Email you technically opted in to receive but do not really want.
- Email you never opted in to receive and do not want.
- Email you opted in to receive and engage with.
- Email that’s delivered to your spam folder.
In the email world, consent can be defined as any time you collect verifiable permission from an email recipient to send them email. What is one way you can collect consent?
- Selecting a checkbox to grant consent
- Filling out a form
- Selecting a checkbox in an email
- Filling out a lead flow
Someone on your team hands you a list to send out your newest marketing email to. You have been working on this email for a while, and they said the contacts on this list will appreciate the content. As an inbound professional, you know you can’t send to a purchased or enriched list of contacts. You need more information about this list in order to send to them. How could you respond to your co-worker?
- Do we have verifiable permission to send to them?
- Perfect, thanks for giving this to me. I forgot to create a list for this email.
- Perfect! Do we have their first names though? I want to add personalization.
- Hold on. Where did this list come from? I want to know because I can probably add this list to all our emails now if you think they are a good fit for our content.
True or false? If you cannot determine the source of your contacts, you have verifiable permission to send them.
True or false? Any email marketing vendor of value will not allow you to send to a purchased list.
What are the two buckets that your post-send metrics fall into?
- Segmented and non-segmented
- Opened and clicked
- Positive and negative
- Engaged and did not engage
Which of the following is an example of a fundamental (s) of writing effective email copy.
- Write for scannability.
- Use the overall inbound tone.
- Add preview text.
- Have unsubscribe links.
A computer program that allows you to access and manage your email is the definition of what?
- Email client
- Email engagement
- Email outsourcing
- Email platform
What is the average width of an email?
- 600 pixels
- 55 pixels
- 900 pixels
- 400 pixels
True or false? Analysis is only important in your inbound email marketing strategy.
There are three types of metrics you want to analyze and track. Two of them are individual email metrics and whole marketing channel metrics. What is the third?
- Return on investment
- Segmentation strategy
- Social media collaboration
- Return on value
What is the definition of analysis?
- The detailed examination of anything complex to understand its nature or to determine its essential features
- The detailed examination of your emails specifically
- The examination of all your marketing efforts at all times
- The examination of how well you’re doing analysis
The number of valid email addresses that accepted your company’s message is the definition of what metric?
- Emails delivered
- Emails sent
- Emails suppressed
- Emails rejected
True or false? You want to strive for a very little drop off between the number of people you sent to and the number of people you were able to successfully deliver to.
Fill in the blank: Return on investment is used in many aspects of your inbound strategy. In your email marketing strategy, it is defined as the overall return your ________.
- email campaigns bring in from your business’ initial investment.
- email segments bring in from your business’ initial investment.
- emails deliveries bring in from your business’ initial investment.
- email engagements bring in from your business’ initial investment.
Fill in the blank: Consistent analysis helps you discover _________.
- open rates
- click rates
What is the first question you should ask yourself when testing your marketing emails?
- Why am I running this test?
- What am I testing?
- Who am I testing with?
- How long will my test run?
Using an A/B test, what can you test with your marketing emails?
- Variations of your email
- The subject line of your email
- The body of your email
- The segment of contacts
Which of the following is NOT a step in creating tests for your marketing emails?
- Design your test.
- Review and start your test.
- Evaluate the segment of recipients you’re sending to.
- Analyze your whole email marketing strategy performance.
True or false? The email body copy, the body design/layout, the body images, the CTA, and the email signature are all elements that can affect the open rate of your email.
How many contacts do you need on your list to run an A/B test?
- At least 1,000
- At least 50
- At least 2,000
- At least 500
Fill in the blank: ________ will give you the number for each email recipient sample size that will help yield conclusive results.
- A significance test calculator
- The results of your A/B test
- The results of the pre-work of your A/B test
- The purpose of your A/B test
When using a significance test calculator, what is the “margin of error” called?
- Confidence interval
- Confidence value
- Confidence level
- Confidence percentage
True or false? You need a dedicated A/B testing tool to run your A/B tests.
When deciding to run an A/B test, your team discusses the length of time you want to run your test for. What should you and your team do to define the time range?
- Decide that three hours is long enough because people never check our emails after that.
- Try to test for 24 hours to give us enough time to produce statistically significant results.
- Three hours is too long. We should only run it for an hour so we can make our decision faster.
- We should review past emails we’ve sent to see where opens and clicks start to drop off, then identify the time frame we want to test in.
True or false? Every test you run needs to have statistically significant results.
What is the definition of lead nurturing?
- The process of building relationships with your prospects with the goal of earning their business when they’re ready
- The process of building relationships with leads specifically to convert them for the first time
- The process of developing your sales relationships
- The process of developing your relationships through inbound service
Lead nurturing can be defined as a way to build relationships. While building these relationships, there are key benefits to your business. Lead nurturing will help you build relationships by being the ___________.
- timely, efficient, and targeted approach to connecting with your leads
- timely, effective, and targeted approach to connecting with your contacts
- timely, efficient, and targeted approach to connecting with your contacts
- timely, efficient, and segmented approach to connecting with your contacts
True or false? This an example of timeliness within lead nurturing: “A contact downloads a piece of content on ‘The Best Ways to Create Subject Lines for Email Newsletters.’ You and your company send a follow-up piece of content that builds off that subject, such as a blog post on how to write effective email copy.”
What is the the last step of running effective lead nurturing campaigns?
- Setting goals
- Selecting personas
- Measuring and improving
- Creating content
- Identifying the timeline
A lead views a specific page on your website, say, your case study page. You then send targeted follow-up content like one of your more popular case studies. This is an example of what type of email?
When creating your overall lead nurturing strategy, what is something you want to keep in mind and make a part of your strategy?
- Treating your contacts the way you want to be treated and showing them value
- Contact management and segmentation
- Lead rotation for handoff to sales
- Only top-of-the-funnel contacts
In an interview with the HubSpot partner Campaign Creators, what did they say is one of the most important parts of their lead nurturing strategy?
True or false? Trust is not a factor of your lead nurturing strategy.
What is the definition of email deliverability?
- The measurement and understanding of how successful a sender is at getting their marketing email into people’s inboxes
- A program to get into people’s inboxes
- The measurement of how successful a sender is at not getting lost in the spam folder
- The measurement and understanding of spam filters
What are the three ways to look at your contacts list through?
- Sources, permissions, expectations
- Sources, expectations, delivery rate
- Sources, clicks, opens
- Sources, permissions, delivery rate
True or false? Are there three levels of opting in types?